Desirable Location: Central/Shouthern Mexico.
The main goal of this position is streamlining the product development process in the region (Central/Southern Mexico) in order to maximize future sales and making optimal use of the Hazera assortment and available distribution. Obtain market data and trial data and formulate proposals for variety introduction. Stimulate sales together with the local and American distributors, develop business, reaching the sales targets. You report to the General Manager Mexico.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- In coordination with Marketing present new varieties, build and develop the assortment to sales and make a PD plan per country;
- Arrange sampling, collect trial results and formulate a proposal for launching;
- Visits to the countries to judge trials and collect market data;
- Assemble market data by active investigations using our client base and LVS connections, and maintain the master file and ensure regular updates;
- Prepare and participate executing Market planning for the region;
- Participate preparing demo trials and field days together with the distributor;
- Collect forecast data.
- Manager off the Product Development process in all his aspects and supporting sales.
- Full Coordination with Hazera Mexico PD Manager, for planning, samples, results, visits.
- University degree is a must, a master degree is desirable;
- At least 3 years’ experience;
- Analytic skills, prepare data for business planning, reporting on different levels;
- Relational skills and commercial skills;
- English language written and fluently speaking;
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
Working at Hazera means contributing in a professional way to the growth of our business, in an informal, international environment. We are customer and market oriented and teamwork is important. Other characteristics of our organization are openness, flexibility and orientation on results. We focus on employee development with consideration and respect for individual needs. That’s why it’s good to work at Hazera!
If you are enthusiastic to join a growing organization, please send us as soon as possible a letter of motivation and a detailed resume, preferably by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org